Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Part 8 - Questions Why Only One Wave With New Board

Summer 2009

Confused and frustrated.  So I finally get what I thought was a board that was right for me, and I still can't catch any waves.

Is it conditions?
Is it the board?
Is it my misreading of the waves?
Am I in the wrong place or right place/wrong time?
Or some other unknown factors?
Maybe I'm not on the right place on my board?
Am I just weak and unable to paddle fast enough?
Will I ever get it?
Am I too heavy even for this bigger board?
Do I need a 10 or 12 foot board?
Is this soft top a real board or does it have lower performance characteristics?
Are the fins wrong?
Will I ever be strong enough in my arms to paddle all of my weight fast enough?

This questions plague me as I fail and fail and fail.

In time, however, I will have answered all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment