Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Awesome Day at Lincoln and I Stood Up

But only for a couple of seconds but I was up there.  What helped was analyzing what I've been thru, even drawing myself in the waves, which I'll post later, and watching and watching and trying and trying.  And one more thing, letting go of fear that I wasn't consciously aware of until today.  Had pain episode but dealt with it very differently, I'll post that later also.  I sat at the shore in the 2 foot breakers and watched my board interact with the small waves and learned a lot, which I'll have to post later also.  Met new people, which is always awesome.
Subjects I want to write about later:
-Analysis drawings of my wave interactions
-Pain episode number 4 but dealing differently with it and successfully!
-Wave awareness is a constant challenge for everyone
-How I caught first Tobay wave vs LB waves
-Bottom contour of Tobay vs LB
-Difference between one block at LB regarding sand bar
-How I really don't wipe out lately even if I don't take off successfully
-Catch up on the parts to get current ones

No comments:

Post a Comment